Living in New York City is great but before you become a new transplant in the city, you need to know a few things about life in the city.
- New York is a city for all ages; you don’t ever have to grow up. 80-year-olds walk the street at 2 a.m. looking for a coffee shop; parents still go out and maintain some semblance of a life. The people living here operate on the pleasure principle.
- You can have the best food or anything else for that matter anytime of the day or night at your doorstep.
- New York people are full of aspirations. People maintain serious work ethics. There is nobody who is doing ‘nothing’ in the city. Everybody is working.
- New York people are driven by passion for life. They want to drink life to lees. They want to make most of their youth.
- New York City has everything for everyone. It is a hub of endless activities.
- New York offers you the opportunity and privilege of watching/learning/tasting some of the most inspired art/theater/food from people everywhere, putting their best forward.
- The comedy shows in New York are a hit where celebrity comedians show up every now and then.
New York has everything in terms of culture, dining, shopping and education. Moving to a great city as New York is great, but the process of shifting may be irksome and may cause anxiety to many. Thankfully there are some reputed moving companies in New York which make moving an easy and convenient experience.