Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Monday, April 28, 2014
4:49 AM Manhattan movers, moving review nyc, New York City moving companies, New York Moving Companies No comments
Sunday, April 27, 2014
9:31 PM Manhattan movers, moving review nyc, New York City moving companies, New York Moving Companies, ny storage 3 comments
This infographic titled ‘Moving While Raining‘ from Moishe's shows how to move during the off season. This infographic will be useful for readers showing various steps for a smart move while raining and how to protect their belongings in rain or snow.
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Whether you own a business or it is your house that you manage, there is always a need for additional storage. You might have chosen the best New York storage facility for your belongings. However, are you sure that you are making the most of it? Below are the few important tips that will help you to use your storage space effectively –
- Packing holds the key to effective storage. Pack your belongings in such a manner that not only utilize the least space, but also make it easier for you to sort through the belongings.
- While packing, make sure that you do not pack heavy items in front as it will obstruct your reach and you will have a hard time in assembling your belongings.
- Although keeping your belongings on the floor might seem like a fairly good idea, it is advisable not to do it. Keeping your belongings on the floor would make them more susceptible to getting damaged during the time of leakage or any other unwanted situation.
- It is also advisable to extend your life insurance cover to protect your belongings when they are at a storage space.
Keep these simple tips in mind and make the most of your storage space.
Friday, April 25, 2014
In order to get rid of the clutter in your home, self storage is the best option for people. Whether you are troubled with lack of space in your home, or want to make the best use of your space in your commercial setting, storage units give you the option of keeping your belongings safe without interfering with your living space. However, with a good New York storage facility, you can keep your belongings completely safe.
Storage facilities have come a long way and now they have become an almost inseparable part of our lives. If you are considering a storage unit for your additional belongings, below are the three things that you need to keep in mind –
- Get organized – Before you make the important decision of storing your belongings in the nearest storage unit, it is extremely important to sort your belongings. By sorting, you would come to know what belongings you need to store and what you can actually part ways.
- Think of the future – Technology changes every now and then and this is the reason why we have so many similar objects, furniture and equipment with us. When storing your belongings, look for the belongings, whose better substitute you can find easily in future. If you can easily find a replacement, you can consider selling that item, instead of storing it in a storage unit. Apart from it, think about your future requirements. Would you be requiring this after a year or two? Are you downsizing or planning to start a family? Get the answers for these questions and come to a practical decision.
- Estimate your storage requirements – Most people make the mistake of choosing the wrong storage size for their belongings. This does more harm than doing any good. When you choose a bigger sized storage unit, you unnecessarily pay rent for the space that you are not even utilizing. On the other hand, if you opt for a smaller storage space, it makes your life worse, as here you have more belongings than the available space. Always go for the right sized unit before making the final decision.
As humans, we have a basic trait of being materialistic. This is the reason why we cling to our belongings. Storage facilities by providing a safe place for belongings have made it easier for us to enjoy our limited space to the fullest. Keep these points in mind and choose the best New York storage for your goods.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
We all have storage needs and space constraints and this is the reason why storage units have become an inseparable part of our day-to-day lives. However, there are various misconceptions, associated with storage units that make people apprehensive about keeping their belongings in a storage facility. Below are the five most important reasons why a lot of people stay away from storage units –
Storage is wastage of money – Most people are of the view that it is better to sell off the belongings than pay rent for them when they are in a New York storage facility. However, these people fail to realize that by selling the belongings, no doubt, you get some cash, but in long term, you have to shell out more money, if you plan to purchase these belongings again. In addition, storage facilities provide the best storage environment for your belongings, which saves on the additional repair costs that you might have to pay otherwise.
You do not need the stuff you store – This is one of the biggest, and the absurdist reasons given by reasons for not using storage facilities. A lot of people are of the view that only those items are stored in a storage facility that they never use. However, this is not true. Storage units are perfect for storing seasonal clothing and sports equipment that you use occasionally. In addition, you can also make use of storage facilities to store your belongings when you are undertaking a renovation project, throwing a house party or moving to another location.
Your belongings get damaged in storage – Another misconception among people is that their belongings get damaged when they keep it in a New York City storage facility. This completely depends on the type of storage you choose for your belongings. Most of the storage facilities, these days, are well equipped with modern facilities and they take care of all your belongings. When choosing your storage space look for climate control and signs for pest infestation to ensure that your belongings do not get damaged.
Your belongings can get stolen – Gone are the days when people used to keep goods in unmanned junkyards in the name of storage. These days, nearly all of the major storage service providers fortify their facilities with sophisticated security gadgets and armed guards that ensure that your belongings get full protection.
If you are planning to keep your belongings in a storage facility, do not get misguided by these myths and go ahead with your decision.
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
10:49 PM Manhattan movers, New York City moving companies, New York Moving Companies, Office Moving, Office Moving Checklist 26 comments
The infographic titled ‘Office Moving Checklist’ from Moishe's helps prospective businesses which are about to relocate. A commercial move is much tougher than a residential move because of the enormity of expenses and people involved. This infographic will give a moving checklist for a smooth office move.