When you need a safe and reliable place to store your vehicles, self storage facilities are a great option. Storing your car, van, truck, RV, golf cart or bike in a storage facility not only makes additional space in your garage, but it is also very important from security point of view, if you are going out of the city for a long period of time. Here are some pointers to keep in mind before singing a lease agreement to store your vehicle at a NY storage facility –
- Check out the available space with the storage company. Selecting a facility that can not provide the proper space for your belonging as per its size will do more harm than good.
- Ensure that the facility you choose is climate controlled as this is essential if you stay in an area with extreme climates.
- Security features, availability of guards and surveillance cameras are also important factors that should not be ignored at any cost.
- Covered and uncovered storage is also an important criterion for choosing the self storage for your vehicle.
- Carefully examine the facility to know what measures the storage facility takes to keep rodents and insects away from getting into the vehicle.
Keep these pointers in mind and keep your vehicle secure forever.